Composite doors are the toughest, safest and most energy efficient doors, keeping you safe and reducing your energy bills.
They can’t be forced open and because every door is made-to-measure rather than mass-produced to a standard shape before being trimmed to size, it’s an exact fit for your home. It means no leaks, no draughts and lower heating bills.
Our composite doors use nickel-coated solid brass for hook locks, high impact uPVC skins to resist cut-through, carbon fibre to reinforce inner frames and a unique S-Glaze system that locks the glass into your door for life.
- Hook Locks – Nickel-coated solid brass. They slide into steel keeps that run the full length of the outer frame. It means your door can’t be forced open.
- Carbon Fibre – Used to build Formula 1 racing cars, orbiting satellites and fighter jets. Used for door reinforcement it’s guaranteed to withstand phenomenal force.
- High Impact Skins – 50mm sash and high density core resists cut-through.
- S-Glaze – The unique system that locks the glass into your door for life. No leaks. No draughts. No burglars.
- Made to Measure – Every door is designed and built from scratch to be an exact fit.
- 3 Star Cylinder – Master Locksmith Association’s highest possible rating – SS312 Sold Secure Diamond status.
- Engineered – Doors are designed and engineered to keep you secure in your home.
A combination of material choices such as PVC-U and a 50mm thick high density polyurethane core, and unique manufacturing techniques such as S-Glaze Technology make Rockdoor the envy of door manufacturers across the land.