Contemporary but practical, our Flat Rooflight system is designed to meet the needs of the modern building. Once installed the secure rooflight maximises natural light providing an elegant appeal to any home, office, school or hotel whilst offering additional natural ventilation.
Flat Rooflight System
Using environmentally friendly materials, a flat rooflight delivers superior aesthetics creating crisp clean lines wherever it is installed.
This innovative and practical made to measure rooflight is available in three different designs; Fixed, Ventilation or Egress. The system has been designed to allow glass to be removed in the event of double glazed unit failure. Using a removable PVC cassette to which the glass is bonded, it is mechanically fixed to the frame, therefore only the cassette will need replacing in the event of glass replacement. So whatever your needs you are sure to find the perfect lighting solution with our uniquely created rooflight system.
- Fabricator friendly.
- Fixing cleats.
- Walk on glass option available.
- Ventilation – fully concealed chain drive actuators 24v or 230v.
- Egress – operated by gas springs and espagnolet locking system.
- Stepped edge units used to reduce glass breakage due to thermal fracture.
- Wide range of sizes.
- Minimal glazing bars to maximise natural light.
- Factory finished, fully watertight product with a high quality elegant appeal.
- Narrow sightlines providing a look of a frameless system from the inside.
- Dual colour powder coating available.
- Easy to assemble.
- Only the PVC cassette needs to be replaced if glass is broken – not the complete unit.
- System can be built bespoke to the size of the glass.
- Enhances the living environment with natural light.
- Made to measure.
- Bespoke service.
- Low profile.
- Thermally efficient.
- Easily assembled on site, easily transportable.